Monday, November 02, 2009

Quick Summary of Live since coming here!

Live is going well. Here are a bunch of pics of what Ive done!


















Man Alive! Utah is full of things to do and sometimes its hard to remember that im still going to school! Haha teasin! I am working hecka hard right now in school because that is the priority but I had forgotten how much fun college is! I had forgotten of the constant activities that enrich my life! And now, all you oldies that are reading this are now thinking back on those glory days! I’m livin them! Whoo!
So much has happened in this last month and a half that I cannot write enough so pictures and wuic summaries alone will have to do this sweet time here justice. So keep on scrolling down! Ive gone roller skating, visited idaho!, hanuted house, visited angie's and need to visit dimmers and julchad more,

2 comments:

jbmommers said...

Dustin, good pictures! I am commenting because I feel bad for you having No comments...we do read it! I like Devin's picture in his poncho too....love you M

jbmommers said...

uhh bwuddas im not commenting because i feel bad for you im commenting cause you spelled liFe wrong... a couple times-landon