Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm Back!!!

hey everybody. I've decided to blog since you all want to here about my life...teasin, but ya. Heres a sum up. Uhh i've had crazy practices for dance production because all of the dances were due yersterday. I just finished senior fashion show last night. We got to get free clothes for a couple weeks and show them off at a three night performance. It was cool. Umm, school's kinda a joke. I dont know if it was for your senior years but i onyl have one real class and that's dance production. I have econ but we never do qnything adn same with zoo, english with mr boerner, and mads. Speaking of mads i leave for disneyland at the end of this month, cant' wait. Ohh and i havn't really done anything with my senior project which i will change this week cause i gotta get going. well takl to ya later!

2 comments:

angie said...

Dust-
I am so glad your back!!!!!!!
keep blogg'in!
I want your thoughts and feelings about BYU Idaho

D-dawg said...

DUSTERS,

Great blog. Why are you changing your project? Let me know if you need help improving your golf score. I could show you a thing or two. (o;