Sunday, April 02, 2006

Senior Fashion Show





Hey! Umm this last week our school had the senior fashion show. I was able to be a model (obviously) and stretted my hot body down the runway bouncing with the beat of the screaming girls voices. I fashioned four stores. Charlotte Rousse, which is a girls store but they wanted 2 guys to be "drug dealers to go along woth their skits. I also modeled 20/20 which is totally ghetto and i looked gangsta. Buckle and Mainland were my other two..nothing special. Mom, dad, kaley, landon, and Denae came and watched me. I also pointed and interacted wid dem.
Angie wanted me to blog about BYU-I. I am super excited but kinda bummed at the same time. I got into Fall/Winter and Liam, gto into Summer/ Fall so i'll be rooming with him in the fall. Max didnt get in, which stinks major, but is appealing the decision and hopefully it'll work. He's a good friend and woudl be tons of fun to party with. I'll be visiting Utah a lot, i think, so be ready for the Highness and i'll take the master bedrooms...thanks...bye

3 comments:

angie said...

Dust!
I love all the pics! What a hotty! I feel like i am there right now!

I'm so proud of you and all the younger siblings...you guys rule the school!

Julie said...

what a stud! you better visit utah a lot next fall, but you'll be sleeping with clayton and conner and getting up at 6am with them, thanks.

D-dawg said...

Go ganster Dustin. You looked soooo different in your baggy clothes! I like the camo ones, please buy them. Also, it was fun watching you act like a model. You need to get an agent a.s.a.p.