Thursday, October 15, 2009

BYU Football

Man I love BYU!! It is so much fun here and there is always tons to do!


Well, I just attended my very first football game outside of highschool! I had never been before and I was super stoked! I went with my roommates and a couple girls from the ward. It was way fun and I loved it! We just screamed and yelled and got sad because we actually ended up losing.This was the Florida State game. Haha bown nown.


























































































Then the following week, I partied it up with the Harlows and Chad! Aww yeah! It was hecka fun and I loved cheering side by side with my family! Thanks for coming! It was so much more fun being with them!






































And to finish the week off, I kicked it tons with my family! I love cuddling on the couches with my sistas! And going to Priesthood and China Buffet with the bwudduhs! Aww yeah!

No comments: