Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!

We carved Pumpkins! Moriah and I went on a double-date with Jeff Chapman and Alyssa this last weekend and had a pumpkin carving contest! It was hecka fun and we carved the sweetest pumpkin ever.! We were going to have this huge nasty scary but happy looking smile across his face but after ding one side, realized that you'd be able to see the whole candle if we kept going. So we decided to make our pumpkin "Two Face". I thiknk we did a pretty darn good job!
















We were having tons of fun up until moriah decided to ATTACK me with all the nasty insdes of the pumpkin! I was totally caught off guard and got OWNED! I had it all over me! she ahd absolutely no mercy! haha. I didnt know how to react ro revenge this awful scene...any ideas? Im still holding this huge grudge and will toally be getting her back...i mean, i still have pumpkin seeds coming out of my nose when i blow it!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Dust -- the pumpkin stuff makes you look kind of normal.

Jill said...

The above comment was made by Dad, by the way.....not Mom. She has a hard time ever saying anything negative with regard to her children. That's why they all love her so much !!!