Monday, October 12, 2009

Mount Timp Caves and Campfires!!!

I'm Back baby! I know that that has been my post title the last three times but this time Im serious! I am going to start posting pics and little anecdotes of my life for all to enjoy! (Cause I know you're all dying to be part of my life...teasin!) I am having tons of fun down here and doing a lot of fun stuff so I have to tell the fam about it all. Like Haunted mansions, forests, pumpkins, BYU games, knife throwing and cougar chasing....Tons of stories to come!

Anyways, the following pictures are when my roommates (and ex-companions on the mission) and I went on a triple-date! We roasted marshmaollosow (sp?) and played games around a sweet campfire that we built! It was huge!









































































Has anyone else hiked to the Mt. Timp Caves? It is sooo bomb! Haha. I went a number of years ago, just once, and I went with MOM, kaley and Lando. It is a pretty easy hike ( I mean it is paved, slightly up-hill and pretty short) but it does get you pretty high and has a nice view. The coolest part though is inside! It is damp and cold and you move room to room looking at all these stalagmites and stlagtities or something). I went the other day on a double date with Moriah as my date and with my friends Jethro and Megan.





























After the sweet tour, we stopped at a nearby river and had lunch!

No comments: